CB100 METAL HEAD FP HELICOPTER WITH UPGRADED WK2603 TRANSMITTER
UPGRADED WK2603 TRANSMITTER FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
* Compatible to both FP(4) & CP(6) Channel Helicopters so you don't have to purchase another transmitter when you purchase a CP helicopter.
* Select adjustments and switches listed below may be applicable to FP or CP helicopters.
* Pitch & Pitch Servo Travel Rate Adjustments
* Gyro Sensitivity & Rudder Mixing Adjustments
* Dual Servo Travel Rate Switch (ELEV/AILE/RUDD)
* Throttle Limited Height Switch (Throttle Curve Limits)
* Normal & Stunt Flight Mode Switch
Includes extra main & tail blades
Other than increased power, another purpose of getting brushless motor is durability. Although Walkera's stock 2g brushless tail motor is an improvement over older brush motors, it lacked bearings for extended ware. The stock 2g BL tail operates at a higher temperature and its weaker construction is prone to even minor crashes.
The 2.9g brushless tail motor upgrade with dual bearings and matching tail motor holder/stand is the obvious solution. Unfortunately most Chinese vendors offer glued-on 2.9g motor mountings that is hard to maintain and the motor often pops off in minor crashes causing irreversible wire damage. The Wow Hobbies 2.9g motor upgrade is secured by a special mini-clamp design to ease maintenance and to prevent accidental pop-offs.
Price reflects and includes special handling of this helicopter. Includes QA and balancing-About 35% of the CB100 shipped from Walkera are off-balanced at high speed!. Wow Hobbies' technicians check and balance each rotor head with special tool before shipping it to you.
Some of the symptoms you may experience with off-balanced rotor head on the CB100 are:
1. Difficulty in controlling the helicopter even when the helicopter is designed with auto stabilizer.
2. Tail wag that can not be corrected by changing the gyro gain.
3. Shaking of the head assembly and the entire helicopter at high speed.
All our CB100 helicopters are also checked with the same process to make sure the rotor head is balanced.
1). Tail Brushless Speed controller : WK-WST-10A-LT
2). Main Brushless Speed controller : WK-WST-10A-L2
3). All-up Weight: 66g (Battery included)
4). Tail Rotor Diameter: 48 mm
5). Main Rotor Diameter: 202 mm
6). Overall Length: 216 mm
7). Tail Motor : 2.9g Brushless With Special Clamp Design
8). Main Motor : WK-WS-12-003
9). Receiver: 4-in-1
10). Gyro: Built-in
11). Battery: 3.7V 500mAh Li-Po
12). Transmitter: WK-2603 with dual servo travel rate switch and throttle height limit dial & switch
13). Servo: WK-03- 2 weight 3.18g ; speed 0.12sec/60o(3.0~4.5V);torque 0.12kgf.cm(3.0~4.5V) ; dimension 19.2*8.3*19.7mm
14). Carbon tail stand and holder
1). Mini size and Fine appearance, striking personality.
2). CNC-cut rotor head features durability and stability.
3). New 2.4G technology with the functions of automatic identification, precise code pairing and strong anti-jamming.
4). The drive offered by twin brushless motors is smooth and powerful, the flight time will be up to 9 to 10 minutes at 3.7V 500mAh LiPo battery pack, depending on your flight mode.