CB100 METAL HEAD FP HELICOPTER WITH UPGRADED WK2603 TRANSMITTER
UPGRADED WK2603 TRANSMITTER FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
* Compatible to both FP(4) & CP(6) Channel Helicopters so you don't have to purchase another transmitter when you purchase a CP helicopter.
* Select adjustments and switches listed below may be applicable to FP or CP helicopters.
* Pitch & Pitch Servo Travel Rate Adjustments
* Gyro Sensitivity & Rudder Mixing Adjustments
* Dual Servo Travel Rate Switch (ELEV/AILE/RUDD)
* Throttle Limited Height Switch (Throttle Curve Limits)
* Normal & Stunt Flight Mode Switch
Includes extra 600mAh battery, main & tail blades. Total of 2 batteries included in this package.
Here are the reasons why Wow Hobbies is the best value for your helicopter(s) purchase.
1. All helicopters are tested at our warehouse in Shenzhen, China before air shipment to California USA. The factory QA transparent label outside the box is opened at this checkpoint.
2. All helicopters are re-tested at our warehouse in California. An actual hover test is performed, gyro is checked during flight in normal and stunt mode and a visual inspection of the helicopter is conducted. A green QA label is affixed at this checkpoint. Also a battery installation instruction that has been ignored by Walkera has been affixed to ensure a trouble-free setup.
3. Finally a no DOA (Dead on arrival) guarantee by Wow Hobbies which protects you from shipping damages.
Price reflects and includes special handling of this helicopter. Includes QA and balancing-About 35% of the CB100 shipped from Walkera are off-balanced!. Wow Hobbies' technicians check and balance each rotor head with special tool before shipping it to you.
Some of the symptoms you may experience with off-balanced rotor head on the CB100 are:
1. Difficulty in controlling the helicopter even when the helicopter is designed with auto stabilizer.
2. Tail wag that can not be corrected by changing the gyro gain.
3. Shaking of the head assembly and the entire helicopter at high speed.
1). Tail Brushless Speed controller : WK-WST-10A-LT
2). Main Brushless Speed controller : WK-WST-10A-L2
3). All-up Weight: 66g (Battery included)
4). Tail Rotor Diameter: 48 mm
5). Main Rotor Diameter: 202 mm
6). Overall Length: 216 mm
7). Tail Motor : WK-WS-10-002
8). Main Motor : WK-WS-12-003
9). Receiver: RX-2436
10). Gyro: Built-in
11). Battery: 3.7V 500mAh Li-Po
12). Battery charger included
13). Transmitter: WK-2603 with switchable dual servo travel rate & adjustable throttle height limit
14). Servo: WK-03- 2 weight 3.18g ; speed 0.12sec/60o(3.0~4.5V);torque 0.12kgf.cm(3.0~4.5V) ; dimension 19.2*8.3*19.7mm
1). Mini size & professionally designed with striking personality.
2). CNC-cut rotor head features durability and stability.
3). New 2.4G technology with the functions of automatic identification, precise code pairing and strong anti-jamming.
4). The drive offered by twin brushless motors is smooth and powerful, the flight time will be up to 9 to 10 minutes at 3.7V 500mAh LiPo battery pack, depending on your flight mode.