Walkera 1#A RTF w/ WK2603: CNC Metal Head, Brushless Motor & ESC, Durable Belt Drive CP Tail, Battery, Charger, FREE BATTERY METER
You Save: $100.00 (33 %)
Out of stock
Part Number: WKR-HH-1#A+WK2603+BatteryMeter ***
Manufacturer Part No: HM-1#A+WK2603+BatteryMeter ***
The V400D02 with 3 axis gyro does not make it easier to fly than 1#A with flybar, this is a common misconception. 3 axis on the V400D02 is used to stablize flybarless system and does not really help much on handling. In fact it is easier to fly the 1#A with flybar than the V400D02 without flybar. We sell both models and we need to make this clear to those who are unfamiliar with the 3-Axis flybarless gyro.
Goto RCgroup and find out why this cp helicopter is one of the best buys.
This is the most practical high performance 3-D helicopter out of the box. It is much lighter in weight, cost less damage in a crash, easier to repair and less intimidating to fly than a Trex-250/450. Advanced pilots use this to train for 3-D flight.
Here are the reasons why Wow Hobbies is the best value for your helicopter(s) purchase.
1. All helicopters are tested at our warehouse in Shenzhen, China before air shipment to California USA. The factory QA transparent label outside the box is opened at this checkpoint.
2. All helicopters are re-tested at our warehouse in California. An actual hover test is performed, gyro is checked during flight and a visual inspection of the helicopter is conducted. A green QA label is affixed at this checkpoint. Also a battery installation instruction that has been ignored by Walkera has been affixed to ensure a trouble-free setup.
3. A no DOA (Dead on arrival) guarantee by Wow Hobbies which protects you from shipping damages.
This newest version of 1#A comes with the following upgraded parts installed.
Optional upgrades and gyro comparison: You may upgrade to one of the following 3 gyros.
1. RX2801- has no build-in gyro and is not 3-axis. It is an 8 channel receiver. WK2801 transmitter is required to work with this receiver. You can purchase the CopterX gyro for better result than stock. Goto http://www.wowhobbies.com/gy240-bcopterxheadholdgyro-thisisnotafutabagy240butworkslikeone.aspx
2. RX2806- 1#A stock receiver has no build-in gyro and is not 3-axis. It is a 6 channel receiver. You can purchase the CopterX gyro for better result than stock. Goto http://www.wowhobbies.com/gy240-bcopterxheadholdgyro-thisisnotafutabagy240butworkslikeone.aspx
3. RX2612V- 4F200 3-axis receiver has so so gyro, tail authority is average.
4. RX2702- V450D01 3-axis receiver has build-in gyro with excellent tail authority, better than the any of the Walkra or CopterX gyros but you will need digital cyclic servos set (They are metal gear servos and they are drop in replacement) from the V450D01 parts list for this receiver. The 1#A already have a digital tail servo, so you only need the 3 cyclic servos. WK2801pro transmitter is required for the RX2702V receiver.
1). Receiver: RX-2806
2). Gyro: WK-G012
3). All-up Weight: 398g (Battery included)
4). Transmitter: WK-2603
5). Brushless Main Motor : WK-WS-26-005
6). Brushless Speed Controller: WK-WST-20A
7). Tail Rotor Dia. : 140mm
8). Main Rotor Dia. : 550mm
9). Battery: 7.4V 1200mAh Li-Po
10).Overall Length: 545mm
11).Servo: wk-7.6-H / weight 6.0g / speed 0.08sec/60o(4.8V) / torque 0.8kgf.cm (4.8V) / dimension 21.5*11.8*21.7mm
12).Servo: wk-7.6-2 / weight 8.4g / speed 0.12sec/60o(4.8V) / torque 1.4kg/cm (4.8V) / dimension 22.5*11.5*24mm
1). CCPM mixing control system and collective pitch control system make perfect 3D maneuvers such as rolls, inverted, and swoop flights.
2). Tail blades driven by belt provide easy adjustment, stable flight, and low noise
3). Equipped with high performance brushless motor, the flight time will be up to 6 to 9 minutes at 7.4V 1200mAh LiPo battery pack, depending on your flight mode.
4). New 2.4G technology, with the functions of identification and precise code pairing, can allow many RC aircrafts to fly in the same field and same time.