Walkera UFO MX400 (Ver2) Quadopter RTF w/ DEVO10 TX: Brushless Motors, LED Lighting Set, Alum Case, 2200mah 3S15C Battery,BananaDean Connector,Charger
Price: Discontinued-Replace by QR-X400
Out of stock
Part Number: WKR-HH-MX400+Devo10+LED-2200-3S-15C+Case+Charger
Manufacturer Part No: MX400+Devo10+LED-2200-3S-15C+CW-BD+Charger
Wow Hobbies offers the updated Walkera UFO MX400 Version 2 with LED light set & the black cover. Although many Walkera vendors still carries the UFO MX400 Version 1 with the blue cover, Walkera has stopped making them. However tempting, please avoid the optional molded white MX400 LED skid landing legs because they are too heavy for the MX400.
UFO-MX400 Installation Video:
- Expanded Dimensions (including propellers): 732mm x 732mm x190 mm
- Motor to Motor (Opposing Shaft to Shaft) Dimensions: 480mm x 480mm
- Weight: 1050g
- Payload: 500g
- Brushless Motor: WK-WS-28-009 x 4
- Gyro: 6-Axis Control System
- Battery: 2200mAh 11.1V 15C LiPo Battery
- Radio: DEVO 10
- Charger: Wall Charger is included.
- State-of-the-art 6-axis control technology makes the flight super stable.
- 4 advance outrunner brushless motors for excellent performance and reliability
- 2.4GHz operation for convenient and reliable controls.
- Extensive set of flashing LED lighting set for outstanding visibility and excellent presentation
- Stylish high performance light weight skid landing version (Not the heavy scaled ladder simulation skid landing.)
- Upgradable to Bi-direction transmitting technology for telemetry functions.
- Upgradable to GPS functions for location related operations.
End your constant stress and worry about low battery and protect your RC heli/airplane investment. This transmitter can receive the telemetry voltage data on board the aircraft wirelessly and the vibration alarm can be set to trigger at the voltage you defined. There is no way to miss a low voltage warning and you will never crash because you lost track of the battery power. The vibration alarm will remain on when the total voltage falls below what you set. You no longer need a battery meter and you no longer need to check your battery before each flight, the voltage can also be clearly displayed on the transmitter LCD.
New Generation Devo 10 Telemetry 10 channel transmitter
- More features than any high-end radios at 30% of the cost. Approved by Wow Hobbies with stringent test. Devo 10 is the new generation of radio which incorporates the latest in technology, offering significant improvements over the traditional 2.4gHz radios. It features telemetry to monitor voltage/temperature on board the aircraft and a vibration alarm which can be set to trigger on user defined time, voltage and temperature. It includes many of the features not seen on transmitters which cost over $500, such as smooth servo travel control dials and 7-point curve adjustments.
This Devo 10 is in premium upgraded anodized gun metal black version (not stock flat black version).
The Devo 10 radio comes with a high resolution LCD to display graphs like the WK2801-PRO. The backlit LCD screen is clearly visible under sunlight. The new generation features that replaces the traditional 2.4gHz radio are as follow:
Telemetry which displays voltage, temperature, RPM and GPS info from aircraft
7 point high resolution curve adjustments instead of the traditional 5 point
Easy to read extra large text
Vibration and/or buzz alarm set to trigger base on user defined time, voltage or temperature.
10 channels, including 2 channels with smooth servo travel control dials
Upgradable firmware online
30 model memory
This package contains the premium gun metal finish version, it has the elegant look and does not reflect the glare from the sun like the silver finish version.
For optional upgrade rechargeable Lipo battery for this transmitter go to http://www.wowhobbies.com/transmitterbattery-lipo2220mah15cbattery.aspx For telemetry to function, the optional telemetry module below is required for Devo compatible Walkera helicopters which are not equipped with this function. Walkera Mini CP and Ladybird already come with telemetry, therefore it is not required. Telemetry module together with Devo RX801, RX802 or RX1002 receiver, can also be installed on any brand of helicopter/airplane to work with Devo 6s, 8s, 10 and 12s transmitters. You can upgrade all your helicopters to telemetry including T-Rex 250, 450, 600, Walkera 1#A, Hiko, E-Flite Blades and helicopters larger than 180 size which can carry this module. Take advantage of the newest in RC technology, the optional telemetry module can be purchased below.
1). Encoder: ARM micro computer system
2). Frequency: 2.4Ghz（DSSS）
3). Output power:-5dBm~20dBm, long range 100mW power
4). Battery: 1.2VX4 NiCard or1.5V X 8 AA dry batteries
1). Easy to see under sunlight backlit LCD screen
2). Upgraded gun metal anodized plating. Same plate coating used on the Walkera Devo 8S. This is not the stock version.
3). Telemetry with voltage, temperature, rpm and GPS data display
4). Vibration and/or buzz alarm which can be set to trigger on defined voltage, temperature and time
5). 2 Model Types: Helicopter and Airplane. Improved programming with more mixes and better interface.
6). 7-point throttle curve provides more resolution than the traditional 5-point curve.
7). 30 model memory.
8). Online update function:Enjoying updating the latest program and copy model setup data with ease.
9). User friendly menu access with throttle curve graph..