Turbo Ace Cinewing 8E Octocopter RTF (TX & RX Opt): 50" Frame, DJI A2, 48mm Motors, 17" Carbon Props, Retractable Skid, Detachable Track, Batteries
Price: Starting $12,097.95 + $ Options (Use Couponcode: Cinewing1200 for $1200 OFF from $13,297.95)
Part Number: Cinewing8E+Options
Manufacturer: Turbo Ace
Manufacturer Part No: Cinewing8E+Options
For additional information & pre-orders please call 714-634-3364 and ask for Tom or Ken.
TURBO ACE CINEWING 8E FEATURED VIDEO
Engineered to effortlessly carry extraordinary payloads with exceptional stability, the CINEWING 8E octocopter by Turbo Ace is the world’s largest and most powerful octocopter. Establishing a new class of Super Lift Octocopters, the Cinewing 8E is capable of carrying 18-22 lbs of payload, a 50% increase over current Heavy Lift models. Instead of just carrying a barebone Red Epics, the Cinewing 8E can easily sustain heavier lenses and battery options without impacting video quality. A majestic 5½ feet of precision carbon fiber and CNC aluminum structure features cutting edge triple bearing 48mm brushless motors and 17 inch 3D carbon fiber propellers. As a world class developer and distributor of helicopter and multicopters, Turbo Ace offers the most advanced system with an outstanding track record for delivery and support. Fully assembled and tested turnkey Cinewing 8E packages includes a seamless integration of professional gimbals, GPS functions, long range pilot/cameraman transmitters, FPV live feed video and training packages. In contrast to octocopters which are disassembled and delivered in pieces, the Cinewing 8E structure can be folded into a portable configuration for shipping and storage. Convenient parts and upgrades support is available from our 32,000 square feet facility in California.
CINEWING-8E OCTOCOPTER ARCHITECTURAL & FLIGHT CONTROLLER FEATURES
- Precision Carbon Fiber & CNC Aluminum offers a strong and durable architecture to accommodate cutting edge features and integrations.
- DJI A2 Flight Controller
- Auto-Stabilized Flight Mode utilizes gyro-activated stabilization to counter wind & assist pilot in maneuvering the aircraft.
- GPS & Altitude Lock offer hands-free hover in a fixed GPS position within a 3-5 feet radius using satellite based GPS coordinates and within 2 feet in elevation using barometric sensor.
- Home Lock utilizes the GPS based home position for a tail-in oriented carefree flight.
- Course Lock utilizes the initial direction as a consistent and orientation for carefree flight.
- Failsave Return to Home can be triggered by a lost of signal or manually triggered to return the octocopter to the home position. This program can be preset to automatically direct the octocopter to climb to a predetermined height to avoid possible tall obstacles in its homeward path.
- Auto-Land Sequence is triggered if pilot fails to land after an extended battery low status.
- Foldable Arms for portability and easy transport.
- 7° Tilt Rotors significantly improve cyclic control & stability under heavier payloads and winds.
- Flexible Battery Mounting Positions allow the operator to mount 2, 4, 6 or 8 batteries in multiple positions to optimize CG, a critical feature for stability and maneuvering heavier payloads.
- Retractable Landing Gear enables pilot to raise landing gears for unobstructed 360° view from the camera and then to lower gears for safe landing.
- Detachable Landing Gimbal Track facilitates easy separation of camera mount and landing gear from the octocopter for transport and storage.
- Modularized Design facilitates convenient maintenance and repairs. Well stocked Cinewing 8 parts are accessible within 1-3 day delivery in the contiguous United States.
- FPV Live Feed Video Integration available for a selection of cameras
- FPV Goggle & Camera Integration available for first-person-view piloting
- Multiple Waypoints components available for preprogrammed flight plans
- Training Package Options including small crash resistant quadcopters & flight simulators
- Flash Memory with detailed instructions
CINEWING-8E OCTOCOPTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Dimensions: 4' 2" octocopter frame
- Wingspan Dimension: 5' 6" propeller tip to tip
- Height: 8" to 24" depending on gimbal and skid landing configuration
- 8 x Brushless Motors: 48mm x 24mm, triple Japanese bearing integration & dynamically balanced
- 8 x ESC Modules: 60A SimonK with specialized cooling & multi-rotor algorithm
- 8 x Propellers: 17" carbon fiber, 3D configuration, dual-position mounting
- Proprietary Dynamic Cooling Motor Bell & Propeller Implementation
- Optimal Payload: 15-22 lbs (Although capable of carrying higher payloads, an optimal 15 lbs payload is recommended.)
- All in Weight: 25-32 lbs depending on payload & batteries
- Flight Time: 12-30 minutes depending on payload & batteries
- Transmitter & Receiver Recommendation: 2.4GHz, Minimum 6-Channels for Pilot & Minimum 4-Channels for Cameraman
- Single Operator Transmitter & Receiver Recommendation: Pilot = Futaba 14SG & R7008SB x Qty2
- Dual Opeators Transmitter & Receiver Recommendation: Pilot = Spektrum DX8 & AR8000 or Futaba 14SG & R7008SB, Cameraman = Spektrum DX7S & AR8000 or Futaba 6J & R2006GS
- Long Distance Operations: 4,224 feet (.8miles) to 6,336 feet (1.2miles) (Using Spektrum DX8/DX18 & Futaba 14SG)
- FPV Recommendation: 5.8GHz Video Transmitter & Video Receiver + Monitor or Goggles
- Wind Tolerance: 25MPH
CINEWING 8E SUPER STRUCTURE
Super Rigid Expanded Carbon Stacked Structure is extraordinarily lighter and stronger than all current designs based on sandwiched booms and plastic molds. At 10 pounds without the battery, Cinewing 8 super structure features (1) an expanding CNC aluminum reinforced carbon fiber stacked central main frame anchored by 4 sets of radiating carbon fiber arms that will not sag and bounce under heavier payloads (2) optimized boom distance with lighter square aluminum tubing with anti-twist mounts that extend out to the motors significantly reducing weight around the parameters for excellent maneuverability (3) spacing within each carbon fiber arm provides propeller cooled ESC locations (4) sturdy CNC mounting locations at the end of each arm facilitate an extra wide landing skid (5) foldable joints for portability, traveling and shipping.
RECORD BREAKING PAYLOAD & FLIGHT TIME
FOLDABLE FOR SHIPPING AND STORAGE
The conquest to carry a Red Epics has been the holy grail of octocopter payloads. Even with recent breakthroughs in "heavy lift octocopter", Red Epics are rarely integrated due to marginal performance and instability. With a 50% surplus in payload, the Cinewing 8E is pioneering a new breed of "super lift octocopter" to effortlessly accomodate a Red Epic with heavier lense and battery options. Increasing mass on extended dimensions presented special challenges. As the structure grew so did requirements for bracing them. New motor technologies and propellers designs where implemented to address escalating torque and precision. Finally a combination of an extremely rigid but light weight architecture with fine tuned algorithms are key to ultra long flight time and vibration free operations.
Transportability without disassembly is an essential attribute in eliminating human error and reducing set up time on larger octocopters. Unfortunately most folding structures also introduce weaker joints for anchored booms, a contributing factor in amplified vibrations and ocillation on extended structures. To address these improtant issues, Cinewing 8E engineers implimented a secured folding mechanism using customized aluminum arm brackets. By removing serveral screws, Cinewing-8E arms can be easily folded up to fit in a shipping carton. Since all components and connectors remains intact, enduser can easily unfold and refold the octocopter for shipping and portability.
STRONG BUT VERSATILE STRUCTURE FOR COMPREHENSIVE INTEGRATION
Any heavy lifting aerial platform is only as strong as it's weakest link. In housing and supporting the most poweful octocopter to date, the Cinewing-8E's triple decked carbon fiber structure must meet exceptional standards in strength and durability. Solid fundations to combat high torgue motors is critical in preventing vibration and osilation. Sandwiched and anchored between the upper decks, heavy gauge carbon fiber plates offer unparallel stiffness and stability for mounting aluminum arms for motors while serving as supporting beams for the main hub. With key structural elements in place, the lower deck houses individually ventilated ESCs and the middle deck is where all critical electronic components such as the flight controller, the GPS, LED and other optional systems are located. Versatile battery mounting positions, either below the lower deck or on top of a battery tray enable operator to shift CG (center of gravity) to accomodate a wide variety of payloads and flight characteristics. Mount the battery below the lower deck for more stable flights or move the battery to the top battery tray to balance heavier payloads and increase manuverability.
TWO TOP COVER SETUPS FOR VERSATILITY
Cinewing-8E's cover choices is a logical fit for an adaptable octocopter. (1) Stick with a top battery tray for top mounted battery to counter heavier payloads. (2) For a professional or industrial setting, switch over to a ventilate cover to protect sensitive electronic components from extreme elements.
DYNAMICALLY BALANCED SELF-COOLING MOTORS & OVER-SPECCED ESCS
For exceptionally smooth operations on outsize brushless motors, Cinewing's 48mm X 24mm motors are supported by cutting edge triple bearing systems. As in all motors, bearings play a crucial role in determining a motor's precision & lifespan. Fringed by 3 tough oversized Japanese bearings, two on the bottom and one on top, Cinewing's brushless motors are more suited to counter and control the centrifugal force of larger propellers with exceptional precision. Then to protect the motors from higher temperatures, Turbo Ace engineers implimented an ingenious self-cooling solution using proprietary motor drum design that automatically draws air into the top of the motors. To further reduce vibrations, each motor is dynamically balanced. Since brushless motors are hand wound, the mass center is usually not in alignment with the mechanical center. Using advanced electronic balancing instruments, our factory spins up each motor then make necessary adjustments to bring the mass center into alignment. And, to power and sustain the motors, Cinewing-8E 60A ESCs feature advanced multi-rotor algorithms (as oppose to improvised helicopter algorithms on competing models) and unrestrained amperage to sustain higher torque associated with extreme acceleration and manuvers under bigger payloads. Because the Cinewing-8E ESCs are operating below capacity, they are barely warm even with consecutive flights.
STIFFER & THICKER DOUBLE-POINT MOUNTED 17" CARBON PROPELLERS
No propellers are created equal. 17" Cinewing-6 robust carbon fiber propellers includes a specialized 3D sculpted design with extra thick mid-section to resists flex then tapers to efficient blades to cut through the air with minimal drag. Traditional circular mounts are accidents waiting to happen because the force of rotating propellers will eventually unscrew the crown nuts during flight. Integrated double point mounts on Cinewing-8E motors and propellers illiminates this posibility and at the same time improves tracking precision becuase the propellers are forced to sit flat against the top of the motors. Another benefit of a flat mount is that there is no vulnerable pertruding motor shafts. Slight deviations in traditional circular mounting holes or pertruding motor shafts are extremely difficult to detect which amplify pitch and tracking misalignments, a major cause of vibrations and unstable flights. Since endusers are often required to purchase and replace propellers, the Cinewing-8E's new hassel free mounting configuration is implimented to prevent vibration issues from surfacing.
SELECTABLE MANUAL, ATTITUDE & GPS FLIGHT MODES
A 3-positioned switch is setup on Cinewing's transmitter for pilot to select between 3 different flight modes. (1) With Manual Flight Mode, the absense of Gyro assisted flight makes it very difficult for the Pilot to stabilize and manuver the octocopter. (2) For 3-axis gyro auto-stabilized flight, the Attitude Flight Mode will automatically keep the Cinewing-8E in a leveled and sustainable flight thus enabling the pilot to focus on maneuvering the octocopter. (3) Last but not least, the GPS Flight Mode is the most often used mode because it combines the benefit of 3-axis gyro auto-stabilized flight with 4 advanced GPS based functions described below.
GPS-LOCK & RETURN-TO-HOME
Under GPS Flight Mode, (1) the most utilized GPS based functions is the GPS-Lock function - simply release the cyclic stick and allow it to spring to the middle of the control and the Cinewing-8E will be locked into a fixed GPS location (longitude-lock and latitude-lock) with a tolerance of 3 to 5 feet radius. Another similar function from the Cinewing-8E flight controller, the Barometric-Lock can be ativated by moving the throttle stick to the middle of the control and Cinewing-8E will be locked into a fixed elevation (altitude-lock). A hands-free hover modes is established when the pilot activates both the GPS-Lock and the Barometric-Lock simultaneously and the flight controller takes over. Either lock may also be used indepdently to hover in a fixed GPS coordinate with pilot controlled elevation or vice versa. By relinquisheing controls to these auto-hover modes, the pilot can better focus on monitoring the video and controlling the camera. Another popular GPS function is (2) the Return-to-Home feature which is usually a preprogrammed failsave function which is automatically triggered by a lost of remote control signals. Upon activation, the octocopter will hover in place for a couple of seconds before elevating to a preprogrammed height and return to the home position for an automated landing sequence.
GPS BASED COURSE-LOCK & HOME-LOCK
Under GPS Flight Mode, there is a dedicated 3-positioned carefree mode switch set up to access Normal, Course-Lock & Home-Lock. (3) Course-Lock, a compass based carefree mode that remembers the intial take-off direction of the flight which is used to consistently orient the octocopter. Under Course-Lock, the transmitter radio must remain in the intial take-off direction until it's reset or until the octocopter lands. For example, with the transmitter pointed in the eastward direction, a octocopter takes off in a eastward heading orientation then turns towards a northward heading. Without Course-Lock, a transmitter cyclic (directional) stick moved up towards the east willl cause the octocopter to head northward. Under Course-Lock, a cyclic stick moved up towards the east will cause the octocopter to head eastward which is consistent with the initial take-off direction. In effect, by keeping the transmitter pointed in the initial eastward take-off direction, the cyclic stick direction will always correspond to the octocopter's direction no matter how the heading has changed. At any time the pilot may reset the initial direction by flipping the Carefree Mode Switch in and out of Course-Lock. (4) Lastly, there is another similar carefree mode with a twist. Home-Lock, a home GPS coordinate based carefree mode is very similar to Course-Lock. The difference is that Home-Lock uses the home location as the consistent tail-in orientation for the entire flight. While this allows the pilot to constantly turn and follow the octocopter, the pilot should not move away from the home location. And because GPS has a tolerance of 3-5 feet, Home-Lock is less precise than Course-Lock. However, as the hexacopter gets further from the home position, the precision improves dramatically. This is why Home-Lock will not and can not be activated within a 30-feet circle from the home position. To use Home-Lock, the pilot usually maintains a tail-in orientation until the octocopter is well beyond the 30 feet circle before assuming that Home-Lock has activated. At this point the pilot can constantly turn and point the transmitter at the octocopter and the cyclic stick will always correspond directly to the cotocopter's direction. To bring the octocopter back, the pilot simply pull the cyclic towards himself - basically a manual controlled return-to-home function. Special caution is required when the octocopter approachs the 30feet circle because Home-Lock will automatically switch to Course-Lock. If the octocopter enters the 30-feet circle from the initial take-off direction so that Home-Lock is equal to Course-Lock the pilot can assume that the octocopter is under Course-Lock until the octocopter lands. In summary, an experience pilot uses the "Normal" flight mode because no help is required from GPS. Both Course-Lock & Home-Lock carefree flight modes enable the operator to pilot the octocopter without keeping track of the octocopter's heading or tail position. This is especially useful if a less experience pilot is rotating the octocopter to pan the video. There is much less confusion for beginner pilots to stick with either "Normal" mode or use GPS assisted Course-Lock. Home-Lock is reserved for longer distances within-the-line-of-sight flight because it's a bit confusing to operate when it approaches the home position.
ULTRA DURABLE & MAINTENANCE FRIENDLY
All Cinewing-8E material and components are selected and built for reliability and durability. Premium carbon fiber is utilized in the main frame for its rigidity and light weight properties. Wear resistant CNC aluminum components are utilized in screw mounted joints, brackets and posts. Tough German bearings are implimented to guard against higher temperatures. Then for continued maintenance, the Cinewing-8E is based on a modularized design with strategically placed high tensile strength connectors so it's extremely easy and cost effective to maintain and operate. With minimal disassembly, components can be independently removed and replaced to diagnose and repair problems. As with all Turbo Ace production models, well stocked Cinewing-8E parts and upgrades are manufactured in larger volumes, savings are then passed on to endusers. Operators are encouraged to keep some backup parts such as spare propellers, screws and batteries for replacement. Complimentary Turbo Ace videos are available online to assist operators in maintaining and upgrading the Cinewing-8E.
EXPANDABILITY WITH OPEN ARCHITECTURE & UPDATABLE ONLINE FIRMWARE
Catering to research proffessionals and avid hobbyists, the Cinewing-8E welcomes a full spectrum of specialized modifications. An open architecture supports unparalleled flexibility for arm and frame extensions, variable motor mount options and ample space for peripheral integration. Integrated with DJI WooKong flight controller, Cinewing-8E is supported with continued online updatable firmware and you can also integrate multiple waypoints options.
DJI A2 MULTI-ROTOR STABILIZATION CONTROLLER
Its high performance antenna, low noise anti-interference front-end RF design, accurate position and speed calculating, represent comprehensive technological breakthroughs. These combined features make the positioning performance of the GPS Pro near perfection; With higher accuracy performance, larger measuring range, and a unique damping design and calibration algorithm, the IMU is able to provide stable output even in high vibration and large movement environments. The built-in receiver system directly supports the popular transmitters, and it also supports a variety of external receivers. Combined with abundant output interfaces and flexible configuration, it makes the flight controller competent for complex control and airborne equipment operation; the new dual CAN-Bus design greatly improves the data throughput and stability of the system.
Based on the technology and design philosophy of DJI’s Ace series of high-performance controllers, the A2 offers you a brand new flight experience. The A2 adopts a full metal case design and utilizes high quality components precisely calibrated with temperature compensation in all gyros and sensors, industry renowned flight algorithm in flight control and UAV field.
STANDARD & LONG DISTANCE TRANSMITTERS FOR CINEWING 8E
Due to safety and equipment concerns, transmitter reliability is crucial in professional octocopter operations. Although there are standard distance transmitter/receiver available, we urge you to select long distance transmitter/receiver with the most reliable track record. Upgrading your transmitter/receiver after the order can be complicated and costly. Without an established standard of verification, it's common place for transmitter brands to overstate operating distance by discounting the importance of reliability. A typical transmitter spec for 2,000 feet range may only be reliable 80% of the time and you can easily loose your equipment in several flights at 300 feet. Only extensive field testing over several months - not biased reviews based on several test flights - are true indicators of consistently reliable operating range.
Spektrum DX8 Long Distance Transmitter
- 2.4GHz DSMX Transmitter with 8 Channels
- AR8000 Receiver Package with 8 Channels
- Main Receiver & Satellite Receiver Strategically Placed for Signal Path Diversity
- TM1000 Telemetry Installed for Updated Flight Battery Status to Trigger Low Battery Alarm
- Reliable Standard & Long Distance of 1 to 1.2 Mile
- 2013’s #1 Selling & User Friendly Transmitter
Futaba 14SG Long Distance Transmitter
- 2.4GHz FASSTEST Transmitter with 14 Channels
- R7800SB Bi-Directional Receiver with 8 Channels (Optional: R6106HFC Receiver for 6 additional channels)
- S.Bus2 Bi-Directional Protocol for Additional Servos, Telemetry & Other Auxiliary Functions
- Telemetry Voltage Sensor Installed for Updated Flight Battery Status to Trigger Low Battery Alarm
- Ultra Reliable Standard & Long Distance of 1 to 1.2 Mile (Upgradable for even longer range
- Overwhelmingly Recommended by Professional RC Pilot Groups
Aerial cameras mounted under octocopter serves two main purposes. (1) First and foremost, cameras are used for the purpose of recording videos or taking still photographs. Peferably, a DSLR camera is mounted on an auto-stabilized gyro based gimbal (camera mount) to stabilize the camera's horizon. (2) For more experienced pilots, a camera can be used for the purpose of piloting the octocopter from the point of view of the camera aka FPV (first-person-view) piloting. If the camera is either mounted directly on the octocopter without stabilization so the pilot can experience the tilt (pitch) & roll of the octocopter. If the camera is auto-stabilized, OSD (on-screen-display) may be required to overlay artificial horizon and flight status on live feed video.
- Super Compact at 1"x1"x1" Approximate Dimension
- Extremely Light
- Convenient 2-way Tape Mounting facilitates an easy way to change PFV location.
- For FPV Piloting: 600TVL camera is hard mounted on the octocopter's frame so pilot can see the video's tilt & roll action of the octocopter.
- For Framing Videos: 600TVL camera is mounted on the bottom of the brushless gimbal which is aligned with the Hero 3 on the gimbal.
- Canon 5D Mark ii/iii, 6D, 7D, 60D, 70D & Nikon D800
- Requires AV200 Auto-Stabilized Gyro Based Gimbal
VIBRATION ISOLATION MOUNT & AUTO-STABILIZED CAMERA MOUNTS ON CINEWING 8E
Employing vibration isolation mount for camera can significantly dampen high frequency vibrations to prevent rolling shutter & jello effects on videos. And for more professional applications, we can optionally add gyro based camera mounts to automatically stabilize cameras to accommodate octocopter's tilt & roll movements to maintain a leveled video horizon. As for controlling the camera's aim, dial switches on the transmitter radio enables the pilot or a separate cameraman to tilt the camera up or down and pan the camera clockwise or counter-clockwise. With the freedom to maneuver and turn the octocopter from different perspectives, heights and angles, one can achieve an endless variety of high quality shots and videos.
GZ9 Vibration Isolation Mount
AV200 3-Axis Gimbal + Skyline Auto-Stabilization + Unlimited 360 Panning
- Isolation High Frequency Vibrations
- Prevent Rolling Shutter, the Major Cause of Jello Effects
- Extra Thick Carbon Fiber Mounting Plate
- Precision Smooth Movement for Professional DSLR Performance
- Selectable Gimbal Auto-Stabilization Modes
- Auto-Stabilized Tilt-Axis & Roll-Axis
- Pilot or Cameraman Controlled Tilt-Axis & Unlimited 360 Pan-Axis
- Maximum 177mm Camera Mounting Width
- Examples of DSLR cameras supported: Canon 5D Mark ii/iii, 6D/7D/60D/70D, Nikon D800
- Optional Dedicated Cameraman Transmitter & Receiver Setups
FPV LIVE FEED VIDEO
Live feed video enables the pilot or cameraman to see real time videos from the camera's point of view which is synomous to FPV (first-person-view). In contrast to slower and shorter distanced WiFi video streaming on cameras, aerial FPV requires much longer distance transmission without visible delay. A video transmitter is usually attached to a camera's video-out port which transmits the video signals. A matching video receiver, located next to the pilot or cameraman receives the video signal which is then plugged into a monitor's video-in port for displaying the video. There are 2 main purposes for aerial FPV. (1) To enable pilot/cameraman to see and frame videos or still shots by adjusting the gimbal and/or the octocopters location and orientation. (2) To enable pilot to see and fly from the point of view of the camera aka from the cockpit. If a camera is hard mounted without auto-stabilization, the video will reflect the tilt (pitch) and roll of the octocopter. If a camera is auto-stabilized on a gimbal, an OSD (on-scree-display) may be implemented to overlay artificial horizon and flight data on the auto-stabilized video which does not reflect the tilt and roll of octocopter.
FPV From 600TVL Camera
FPV From DSLR Camera
- Lighter TVL camera is easy to set up and promotes longer flight time.
- Composite video output & standardized plug enable simple connection to video transmitter.
- Hard mounted on the Hexacopter, TVL camera can be used for FPV piloting & surveillance.
- Mounted on under or above the gimbal, TVL camera can be aligned with DSLR camera for framing your videos and stills.
- You can see exactly what the DSLR camera is capturing for framing your video and stills.
- Special cable connector is provided for video transmitter to plug into the DSLR camera's video out port
- Examples of DSLR cameras supported: Canon 5D Mark ii/iii, 6D/7D/60D/70D, Nikon D800
Multiple Waypoints aka autonomous flight refers to the ability to launch and retrieve the octocopter using a preprogram flight plan. With a predetermined flight path, the octocopter will take off, cover each waypoint in sequence and return to the home position. This is available with integrated software that works with Google Earth, datalink transmitter/receiver modules and Wookong multiple way-point upgrades. Here are the required components.
- Datalink which are transmitters and receivers that enable the flight controller to communicate with the ground station.
- The ground station is basically a PC with a multiple way point software installed and integrated to work with Google Earth.
- The DJI A2 50 waypoints ground station control system will be available soon.
TRANSMITTER & RECEIVER OPERATING REQUIREMENTS
Standard remote control transmitters and receivers utilized with the Cinewing-8E octocopter operate under FCC Part 15 (S29DEVO-10, BRWDAMTX11, AZPT14SG-24G, S29TX5803) in either legal 2.4GHz and/or 5.8GHz frequencies. In general, advanced octocopters require a minimum of 7 channels under the 2.4GHz frequency range: 4 channels for piloting controls plus 2 channels for the GPS and 1 channel for controlling the tilt-axis of the gimbal. Extended distance transimitters usually employ several methods to promote signal strength and reliability. (1) Frequency-hopping spread spectrum (FHSS) is a method of transmitting radio signals by rapidly switching between several frequencies to seek least amount of traffic. (2) Dual or triple paths diversity enable the signals to reach two or three receivers mounted in different locations on the octocopter so the system can utilize the strongest signal path or by using bi-directionly receivers so communcations between the receiver and the transmitter is able locate the best frequencies in real time (3) In case of signal interruptions, ultra fast signal recovery algorithm enables the transmitter and receiver to quickly rebind for continued operations. Products using permitted frequencies without certification will require an amateur radio (ham) license. It is the operator's responsibility to ensure the use of such products meet their individual countries' federal and local government's rules or regulations for RF devices. If you are unsure of your government's requirement or unable to comply with them, please do not purchase this product. Please do not alter the purchased product in violation of said rules and regulations because Wow Hobbies cannot be held liable for operator's misuse or modification of a legal product.
INTEGRATION, SET UP, FLIGHT TEST & SHIPPING
There are a myriad of Cinewing 8E options to satifying specific applications. After installation, setup and inspection, our technicians will complete final adjustments plus a series of test flights. If your orders is placed for pick-up, we will redo a live flight-test when you arrive at our showroom. If you order is to be shipped, a test flight video for your specific Cinewing 8E order will be recorded, saved and shipped with the instructions in a flash drive. Our Cinewing 8E packages are designed to retain all assembled components as a fully integrated system during shipping. To prevent damage, the Cinewing 8E octocopter is suspended in the middle of a large corrugated shipping box.