RX2702V (HM-V450-Z-17) & WK2801PRO TX Combo Pack: Walkera RX2702V 3-Axis RX + WK2801PRO TX (Version 2.3) + Critical Setup Manuals
Part Number: HM-V450-Z-17+WK2801PRO+3PageManuals
Includes the new Wow approved version RX2702V 3-Axis Receiver and the WK2801PRO Transmitter and English manual but no transmitter battery and no neck strap.
In stock and shipping now! (Supply is limited, if you are unable to add to your shopping cart then we are sold out.)
Package includes setup instructions which normally do not come with factory package. The version of this receiver we are shipping has been approved, verified and quality controlled by Wow Hobbies. Wow Hobbies has been closely involved with Walkera in the R & D and testing of this RX2702V 3-Axis receiver.
We can not guarantee this price once this batch has been sold as Walkera may further increase the price of the RX2702V to deter the users from installing the RX2702V on another brand of helicopter.
Finding the right receiver for your T-Rex or compatible can be a challenge. Having to install and set it up is often much harder. Almost every integrater struggle to get equipment from mutiple endors to work together and you end up spending days looking through forums and begging for help. With ultra high performance you often have to deal with a lot more variables and settings which means the V450D01 3-Axis gyro so much more complex to setup than most other receiver/gyros. RX2702V instructions are extremely critical in optimizing performance. Even with help from Walkera, it took 3 Walkera specialists a week to figure out how to properly set up options on the RX2702V and another few days to tune in all the settings. When you purchase your RX2702V from Wow, we include a detailed RX2702V Setup Manual & WK2801PRO Setup Flow Chart. You are not dealing with generic receivers such as the RX2801pro, RX2610S, RX2610V or RX2612V. You can't just plug in the RX2702V and expect it to work.
What is the different between buying the V450D01 receiver from Wow Hobbies verse from another dealer?
1. We include the step by step 3-Axis gyro setup manual which normally does not come with the reciever (Walkera does not include any manual ).
2. We include the WK2801PRO radio Setup Flow Chart which is critical in working together with the receiver.
3. The RX2702V version we ship is confirmed to contain the most up-to-date 3-Axis firmware which Wow Hobbies had worked tirelessly with Walkera through its developement and testing.
4. We open each package and test each V450D01 receiver/gyro (Test does not include actual flight or setup as receiver must be setup with your own radio and helicopter.)
5. We offer a no Dead-on-arrival guarantee (Due to the nature of this hobby, problem must be reported within 24 hours of receipt in writing through emails only.)
3-Axis gyro performance comparison and ratings
Our ratings are based on the 3-Axis performance and how well the tail holds during the vertical climb out from 0 to 10 feet in appoximately 2 seconds (The following receivers are installed on a 450 belt drive helicopter during the test). As you can see, the RX2702V is the best receiver Walkera has ever released.
RX2612V (HM-4F200-Z-43) $59.95.....................C
RX2610V (HM-V120D02-Z-12) $59.95................C-
RX2610S (HM-4G6S-Z-42) $44.95.......................C-
RX2702V (HM-V450D01-Z-17) $119.95...............A
COPTERX (CX-3X900) $169.99............................B-
ALIGN 3G (AGNH45109) $349.95.........................A+
* Weight and inertia is of special concern to advanced pilots whether or not you are talking about 3D performance. At 12.8g, the RX2702V offers huge weight savings over indepent receiver and gyro combinations. In many ways the RX2702V provides a smoother flight at 1/3 the cost of Align 3G which we also carry.
WK2801PRO (Version 2.3)
1). Encoder: 8 channel micro computer system
2). Frequency: 2.4G spread spectrum
3). Output Power: 100Mw
4). Current Drain: 120mA
5). Power: 1.2VX8 NiCard (9.6V600mAh) or1.5VX8 AA dry batteries
6). Compatible to all the latest 3 axis Walkera receivers such as RX2433, RX2435, RX2437S, RX2610S.... ETC.
1). The WK-2801PRO adopts 2.4Gig spectrum technology and features automatic code pairing and ID assignment.
2). LCD display of the WK-2801PRO is simple to understand and easy to set.
3). The transmitter case is ergonomically designed and the large LCD display has white backlight with easy-to-read graphics.
4). The length or tension of the controls stick can be adjusted and it is convenient to change the throttle from left to right.
5). The WK-2801PRO supports both helicopters and airplanes. It offers three helicopter flight modes and each flight mode is capable of free setting and adjusting parameter in order to suit the various requirements of F3C or 3D aerobatic flights.
6). Capable of wireless data copy and transfer between two transmitters.
7). Four Adjustable hot keys facilitate easy entry into the set menu.
8). Eight model memory storage.
9). Gyro rate adjustment by transmitter, and convenient programmed hover and 3D flights.