This is a Devo compatible receiver. It binds with Devo 6, 6S, 7, 8, 8S, 10, 12 and 12S radio but it will not work with WK280Pro radio. Do not purchase this item if you are going to use it with a WK2801-Pro radio. We have the same receiver for the WK2801-Pro listed separately at
If you are going to install this receiver on a V450D01, 4F200 or Align 450/250 or compatible, please make sure you have 3 digital cyclic servos. This receiver is only compatible to digital servos. We are not obligated to do technical support when you cross components between different models, such as using this receiver on models that is not V450D01 but you can obtain help in the forum.
The RX2702V-D outperforms the 4F200 receiver in every way and holds the 4F200 tail rock solid. It is currently the best receiver/gyro Walkera has ever produced, see video below.
RX2702V-D is in stock and now shipping! (Supply is limited, if you are unable to add to your shopping cart then we are sold out.)
Wow Hobbies has been closely involved with Walkera in the R & D and testing of this RX2702V-D 3-Axis receiver we know most of the ins and outs.
Finding the right 3-Axis receiver for your Walkera, T-Rex or compatible can be a challenge. Having to install and set it up is even more difficult. Almost every integrater has struggled with this type of project and ended up spending days looking through forums for help. Ultra high performance involves more variables in setups and the RX2702V 3-Axis receiver is no exception, as it is an extremely sophisticated device. Wow Hobbies has included The RX2702V Setup Manual Setup Flow Chart which are so critical in completing the 3-Axis setup. Our setup manual pin points all the key points necessary in completing the setup. You can not just plug in the RX2702V 3-Axis receiver like you do on a RX2801pro, RX2610S, RX2610V or RX2612V and expect it to work.
Comparison of the RX2702V-D and the RX2801pro receivers.
1. RX2702V-D has built-in 3-Axis gyro for stability.
2. RX2702V-D has built-in tail gyro that is equal or better than the futaba GY401 which cost around $110 retail.
The disadvantage of the RX2702V-D is that it needs to work with digital cyclic servos which are more precise. Goto
What is the different between buying the V450D01 receiver from Wow Hobbies verses from another dealer?
1. We include the step by step 3-Axis gyro setup manual which does not come with the stock reciever (Walkera does not include any manual ).
2. We include the Wow Hobbies' WK2801PRO radio Setup Flow Chart which is critical in working together with the receiver.
3. The RX2702V-D version we ship is confirmed to contain the most up-to-date 3-Axis firmware which Wow Hobbies had worked tirelessly with Walkera through its developement stage.
4. We open each package and test each V450D01 receiver/gyro (Test does not include actual flight or setup as receiver must be setup with your own radio and helicopter.)
5. We offer a no Dead-on-arrival guarantee (Due to the nature of this hobby, problem must be reported within 24 hours of receipt in writing through emails only.)
3-Axis gyro performance comparison and ratings
Our ratings are based on the 3-Axis performance and how well the tail holds during the vertical climb out from 0 to 10 feet in appoximately 2 seconds (The following receivers are installed on a 450 belt drive helicopter during the test). As you can see, the RX2702V is the best receiver Walkera has ever released.
RX2612V (HM-4F200-Z-43) $59.95 includes RX .....................C
RX2610V (HM-V120D02-Z-12) $59.95 includes RX ................C-
RX2610S (HM-4G6S-Z-42) $44.95 includes RX .......................C-
RX2702V-D (HM-V18G01-Z-38) $149.95 includes RX ...............A
COPTERX (CX-3X900) $169.99 No RX included ......................B-
ALIGN 3G (AGNH45109) $349.95 No RX included ..................A+
* Weight and inertia is of special concern to advanced pilots whether or not you are talking about 3D performance. At 12.8g, the RX2702V offers huge weight savings over indepent receiver and gyro combinations. In many ways the RX2702V provides a smoother flight at about 1/3 the cost of Align 3G which we also carry.
I don't think theGy240 gyro is good enough for some people, the tail does blow out about 1 to 2 inch when you punch it. You should find another good gyro if you are picky.
or go with
with an excellent build in gyro plug more 3axis stability, you must use cyclic and tail digital servos which Align kit already comes with.
The tail holds like glue. The gyro in build-in is like a $200 gyro. We have installed this receive on the, Trex 450, V500 and Gaui X5 (550) and it flies all out 3D.