Turbo Ace AllSteady-1 Brushless 3-Axis Gimbal: Digitally Stabilized, Gyro Stabilization for Canon 5D/6D/7D/70D/T4i & Blackmagic-PC
Price: $2,595.95 2ndst batch sold out.
Part Number: AllSteady-1-Gimbal
Manufacturer: Turbo Ace
Manufacturer Part No: AllSteady-1-Gimbal
The advent of brushless digital camera gimbals has revolutionized camera stabilization in the filming industry and AllSteady has emerged as the clear leader by combining cutting edge gyro technology on a meticulously engineered turnkey package. An ultra fast auto-stabilization system is augmented with preprogrammed and controlled motorization to set your DSLR videos in motion. Integrated from rigid carbon fiber and precision aluminum brackets, the AllSteady is the epitome of performance, versatility an durability.
Guided by advance sensors and 3-axis gyro system, 3 powerful brushless motors offer exceptionally fast auto-stabilized videos switchable between 3 operating modes, giving operators the freedom to create. For cameraman walking or running on uneven surfaces, start with the "Steady" mode for comprehensive ultra stabilized videos. Switch over to "Full Follow" mode to allow the video to smoothly pan, tilt and follow an ascending or descending target while the roll-axis video horizon auto-leveled. To follow a target on ground level, you can switch to "Dedicated Follow" to allow you to pan smoothly and track the target's horizontal movement with the help of combined tilt-axis and roll-axis auto-stabilization. Another handy AllSteady feature is motorized panning or tilting via joystick control, a great way to create smooth and consistent camera movement from a stationary or moving vantage point.
For extra durability, AllSteady pan and roll motors are protected by support bearing housing, a critical feature in reducing slop and protecting motor bearings from damage. While other gimbal brands leave camera and lens balance to chance, you will be required to specify the camera and lens used on our customized AllSteady order form for a pre-balanced gimbal without any additional cost. Upon receiving your AllSteady, simply mount your camera and you are ready to film. Convenient parts and technical support are located in the USA.
Packaged Features Include:
* 3-Axis Digital Auto-Stabilization (pan-axis, tilt-axis & roll-axis)
* Full Follow Mode (Pan-Axis Follow & Tilt-Axis Follow)
* Programmable Power & Gain Adjustments
* Advanced Brushless Motors with silent operations
* Support Bearing Motor Housings for pan-axis & roll-axis to improve precision & durability
* Designer Ergonomic Rubber Handles with CNC Trim for firm slipfree operations
* Extra Rigid & Light Weight Carbon Fiber & CNC Aluminum Structure
* Licensed BaseCam (AlexMos) 3-Axis Controller (newest version)
* Compatible with Paralinx Arrow Plus HD and Small HD
* On/Off Power Switch
* Automatic Voltage Regulator
* LED Battery Meter for convenient power monitoring
* Built-In Support Legs for resting the gimbal on flat surfaces
* Payload Capacity: 2kg (4.4 pounds)
* Operating Run Time: 3-5 hours
Note: Each AllSteady Gimbal is pre-balanced according to customer specified camera and lens without any additional cost. Avoid changing camera or lens on all brushless gimbals unless you are comfortable with balancing and tuning gimbals.
Optional Features Include:
* Pre-Programmed 3 Switchable Modes (Steady, Full Follow & Dedicated Follow) using Motorized Movement Control Module
* Manual Joy-Stick Controlled Motorized Pan-Axis & Tilt-Axis using Motorized Movement Control Module
* Monitor Mounting Bracket for mounting HD monitors on the gimbal (Monitor is not included.)
* Balancing Stand for setting up, adjusting & re-balancing the gimbal (detachable for portability)
Battery weight is critical in a balanced gimbal. Please use only OEM or battery with the exact weight as below.
Optional balancing stand makes it much easier to re-balance your gimbal for a different camera or lens.
This item can be returned within 15 days of delivery in new condition with original packaging. Returned items will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Original shipping cost is not refundable and customer is also responsible for shipping cost to return the item.
To return this item you will need to follow the procedure below or the returned shipment will be refused.
1. Obtain a RMA Number (Return Merchandise Authorization) by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Use the original packaging box or provide proper packaging to protect the item. (Damaged items will not be credited.)
3. Label the issued RMA Number in a prominent location near the address label.
4. Ship the item (freight prepaid) back to the address issued with the RMA#
Note: Return will be credited based on the total invoice less restocking fees and original shipping cost. A RMA Number (Return Merchandise Authorization) must be obtained by contacting email@example.com. Shipment will not be accepted without a authorization number.