CopterX CX-B601 LiPo Balance Charger + Power Supply (110V for USA & 220V for International) + Dean/JST Connector Adapter: 1-Cell to 6-Cell, Fanless
Price: $59.95 Includes connector installed & power supply
Out of stock
Part Number: CX-B601+PowerSupply+DeanJstAdapter
Manufacturer Part No: CX-B601+PowerSupply+DeanJstAdapter
Manual Download Link:
CopterX B601 High Performance Balance Charger Instruction Manual
Software Download Link:
Software for CopterX (CX-B601) B601 1-6 Cell LiPo Balance Charger
The CX-B601 is a fast intelligent charger. It is especially useful for charging high capacity battery. Charge time is reduced 5 times as compare to a one amp charger. The charge time is cut down from 4 hours to 1 hour for a 5000mAh battery. Shop by comparing total price by including shipping charge and taking the contents of the package into account. Please purchase with confidence as we have the lowest price online and have already done the comparison shopping for you.
USA Customers: The power supply included with this charger will plug directly into a USA wall power socket.
International Customers: Since the Power Supply included works both in the 110V for USA, Japan, Canada & Mexico and the 220V for all other international locations, the only requirement is for you to find the a plug adapter to convert the USA plug to your country's plug. Voltage converter or transformer is not required.
Package includes a Deans to JST connector (2 & 3 cell) connectors not normally included in stock factory package. Stock CopterX charger only comes with charging wires but does not include these extra Deans & JST connector cable which Wow Hobbies has provided making this a plug and play package. The original CopterX B601 package does not come with connectors so you will not be able to charge any battery without purchasing and doing some soldering work yourself. See the connectors included at the bottom of the photo and compare carefully. We have also included a power supply ($19 value) which is normally not included with the charger. The power supply allows you to charge from a 110v to 240v wall plug. This package also includes cables to allow you to charge from a 12v car battery.
To charge Walkera 1s battery, you can purchase this optional cable but remember, you must charge and hook up 3 batteries at the same time.
This is the state of the art and one of the best electronics device CopterX has ever released. It is build with solid aluminum case and has the proven reliability of the famous B6 charger which has been discontinued since the release of this upgraded new charger. Unlike the outdated older B6 charger, the B601 features new online upgradable firmware for future expansion. This charger features the newest in electronic design. It runs extremely cool and quiet and does not even need an internal cooling fan.
This intelligent B601 charger keeps your batteries in good condition for maximum battery cycles by setting your own charge current. The B601 charger will also charge a Walkera 1 cell battery but you would need to purchase an adapter connector. Unlike the Walkera wall charger which charges a 600mAh battery at 1 amp, the B601 is able to be set to charge at the proper current therefore preserving the life cycle of the battery. The gang adapter that is available to hook up your Walkera 1 cell battery to the B601 is available here http://www.wowhobbies.com/jst2pinplugwith5xwalkeraplugs.aspx
You can charge a few batteries at a time but we recommend charging only one battery at a time due to the lack of balancing with this gang adapter plug.
SIMPLE TO FOLLOW DIRECTION ONLY FROM WOW HOBBIES
The CopterX B601 is simple to operate. First make sure the discharging cable and the balance cable are both plugged into the charger. The battery cable with the white balancing plug should be plugged into the extended circuit board and the battery's discharging power cable with the red Deans connector should be plugged into the 2-wired cable which is connected to the two round ports of the charger. This will become very clear once you've removed all the cables from the box. If you have mistakenly connected only the balancing lead cable, you will see an error message "BATT CONNECT ERR" on the charger's display. To correct this, you must also connect the discharging battery cable to the charger as well. Next, select the battery type (NiCd/NiMh/Li-Po/Li-ion/Li-Fe/Pb), amperage and the charging voltage (number of cells for Lipos) then press and hold ENTER for 3 seconds to initiate pre-charge battery check. Please note that charge current should be calculated and set as follows: a 500mAh battery should be charged at no more than 0.5A, 1000mAh battery no more than 1A, 2000mAh battery no more than 2A. The formula for the charge current must be no more than 1A per 1,000mAh of battery capacity. Finally, after the pre-charge check has been completed, just press ENTER again to start charging.
CopterX Power B601 Balance Charger and Discharger
Microprocessor Controlled High Performance- rapid charge for NiCd/NiMh/Li-Po/Li-ion/Li-Fe/Pb Batteries
- Optimized Operating Firmware: CopterX B601 features AUTO function that set the feeding current during the process of charging or discharging. Especially for Lithium batteries, it can prevent the overcharging which may lead to an explosion due to the user's fault. It can disconnect the circuit automatically and alarm once detecting any malfunction. This device uses intelligent analog circuit to achieve maximum safety and minimizes charging errors. All the settings can be configured by users!
- Internal Independent Lithium Battery Balancer: B601 employs an individual-cell-voltage balancer. It isn't necessary to connect an external balancer for balance charging
- Balance Individual Cells Battery Discharging: During the process of discharging, B601 can monitor and balance each cell of the battery individually. Error message will be indicated and the process will be ended automatically if the voltage of any single one cell is abnormal
- Adaptable to Various Type of Lithium Battery: B601 is adaptable to various types of lithium batteries, such as Li-ion, Li-PO and the new Li-Fe series of batteries
- Fast and Storage Mode of Lithium Battery: Purposes to charge lithium battery varies, 'fast' charge reduce the duration of charging, 'store' function can control the final voltage of your battery, so as to store for a long time and protect useful time of the battery
- Maximum Safety: Delta-peak sensitivity: The automatic charge termination program based on the principle of the Delta-peak voltage detection. When the battery's voltage exceeds the threshold, the process will be terminated automatically
- Automatic Charging Current Limit: You can set up the upper limit of the charging current when charging your Ni-Cd or Ni-MH battery; it is useful for the Ni-MH battery of low impedance and capacity in the 'AUTO' charging mode
- Capacity Limit: The charging capacity is always calculated as the charging current multiplied by time. If the charging capacity exceeds the limit, the process will be terminated automatically when you set the maximum value
- Temperature Threshold*: The battery's internal chemical reaction will cause the temperature of the battery to rise. If the temperature limit is reached, the process will be terminated. *This function is available by connecting optional temperature probe, which is not included in our package
- Processing Time Limit: You can also limit the maximum process time to avoid any possible defects
- Input Power Monitoring: To protect the car battery used as DC input power from being damaged, its voltage keeps being monitored. If it drops below the lower limit, the process will be ended automatically
- Data Store / Load: The maximum five batteries's data can be stored for user's convenience. You can keep the data pertaining to program setting of the battery of continuous charging or discharging. Users can call out these data at any time without any special program setting
Cyclic Charging / Discharging: 1 to 5 cyclic and continuous process of charge > discharge or discharge > charge is operable for battery refreshing and balancing to stimulate the battery's activity
Build-in Flash memory Allows online firmware upgrade for future expandable charging options
|CopterX (CX-B601) B601 1-6 Cell LiPo Balance Charger w/ AC Power Supplier
CopterX (CX-B601) B601 1-6 Cell LiPo Balance Charger w/ AC Power Supplier
- DC INput: 11-18V
- Charge current: 0.1 - 7.0A
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 3.0V - 4.0V
- Lithium battery type: LiPo / LiIon / LiFe
- Lithium battery cell count: 1 - 6 Cells
- NiCd / NiMH battery cell count: 1 - 16 Cells
- Pb battery voltage: 1P - 10P
- Digital power: 3 - 24V
- Firmware is upgradable online for future expansion
WT1205000 Power Supply Adapter:
- Input: 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz, 1.6A
- Output: 12V, 5.0A
- USA Wall Plug
Unlike most competing B601 packages, Wow's B601 packages include not only the charger but also the Power Supply so you can operate from a wall plug. And Wow also includes a Deans to JST adapter so this charger package is compatilble with both commonly used Deans or JST connectors on batteries.