This Alware ALA3CMV2-PRO package includes 4 upgraded anti-vibration rubber grommets to isolate and dampen high frequency vibration to the camera's CMOS sensor. This anti-vibration feature is exclusive available at Wow Hobbies.
The Alware ALA3CMV2-PRO package also includes 3 premium digital metal gear servos which are not available in the stock Alware ALA3CMV2 package.
For added video stability when using the Alware mount on a quad, you may choose to eliminate the panning servo/axis by bolting the camera frame directly to the to the Gaui 330X-S or Turbo Ace X830-S. Wow Hobbies has included 2 extra screws and locking nuts with photo instruction which are not included in the factory's package.
The Alware Advanced 3-axises V2 Camera Mount is a new gyro stabilized Camera Mount designed by Alware. It is made of durable strong fiber glass plates, anodized CNC Aluminium Rods and high quality Flange Bearings. The unit is designed for to fit GAUI 330X/ 500X Quad flyer with new ALware Spider Elastic Landing Gear which provides a wider view-angle . It allows you to Tilt, Pan and Roll your camera. This 3 axises camera mount is a perfect platform for your photo, video on the GAUI 330X/500X.
With new ALware Spider Elastic Landing Gear set, your 330X/500X will become more stable and safer during landing. This landing gear is designed with spring shocks to absorb any hard impact. Both the camera mount and the Spider Elastic Landing Gear lower the CG of the 330X/ 500X so higher stability can be achieved.
The Alware Advanced 3-axis V2 Camera Mount accepts cameras up to 108*105mm(Wide*High) size.
This camera mount has been approved by Wow Hobbies due to its well thought function and durable construction. Wow Hobbies has been researching the best camera mounts in the market, we have almost purchased one of each camera mount from different manufacturers and studied them carefully. Basically there are 3 types of camera mount (gimbal) designs.
1. Pendulum roll design with rotation axis on top of the camera- This design causes tremendous stress and torque on the servo that controls the roll as it has to lift the weight of the camera on one side. The left and right rolling due to the shift in momentum causes a harmonic vibration.
2. Half circle track- This design allows the camera to situate at the middle of the rolling axis so servos hardly have to do any lifting. The resulting is a smooth momentum transition with great video stability. This design has double circular tracks and it is quite heavy therefore they are mostly used on Hexa or Octo drones.
3. Rear center axis- The ALA3CMV2-PRO uses this design which works in the same principle as the Half circle track design, except the rolling axis is positioned directly behind the center of the camera. It has no tracks, therefore it is much lighter than the Half circle design. The rolling transition is extremely smooth without any harmonic swings. The servo load is greatly reduced allowing quicker and smoother action.
In our opinion all gimbals some type of shock absorber since the CMOS sensor in today's digital cameras are extremely prone to shock. The better the shock system the less the vibration is transferred to the camera sensor.
- New design break through with roll and tilt rotation around the center of the camera lens which allows smooth camera movement.
- Light weight and designed with high precision
- Made of flash, light and strong fiber glass plates, CNC Aluminum Rods and high quality Flange Bearings- 3 controllable axises (Can also be simplified to 2-axises mode) by standard small size servos with multiple high quality Flange bearings on each axis. Even though this mount comes with the 3 axis control, Wow Hobbies recommend only using the roll and the tilt axis for even better stability. Especially in multi-rotors, panning control is not a needed function.
- High precision of each axises
- Use bottom plate assemble method to the GAUI 330X 500X as to increase the stability of the aircraft in the sky due to lower CG position.
- Relatively large room to mount batteries and varies cameras.
- Easy to assemble.
- Detailed instruction manual can be downloaded easily.
Axis: 3 Axis Camera mount(Pan, Tilt, Roll) or Simplify to become a light and simple 2-axis version(Pan and Tilt). Wow Hobbies has also make it possible for a second highly recommended 2-axis option ( Tilt and Roll) with supplied hardware
Mounting: Bottom plate assemble method to the GAUI 330X/ 500X
Material: Flash, light and strong fiber glass plates; CNC Aluminum Rods; Hight quality Flange Bearings and Screws set.
Bearing type: Flange bearings
Camera Mount Weight: 191g (with servos);
Spider Elastic Landing Gear: 143g
Landing Gear Height: 170mm
Dimension of portable camera in 3-axises assembly mode: Max. ~108x105mm (HxL)
Dimension of portable camera of 2-axises assembly mode: Max. ~65x106mm (HxL)
Payload Capacity: ~500g
Battery Room (Max height): 40mm
Operate Servo size: Standard small servos such as Alware MD260, Align DS410, SAVO SH-0261 etc.
Color: Black fiber plates; Clean Anodized Silver Aluminum Rods.
Landing Gear: New Alware Spider Elastic Landing Gear (suitable for both GAUI 330X/ 500x), wider viewpoint.
Gyro Stabilization for Camera Mount: Recommended with FY-20A 3-axises Stabilizer/ DJI WooKong M/ GAUI GU-INS GPS build-in Gimbal Function.
- 1x Alware Advanced 3-axises V2 Camera Mount
- 1x new Alware Spider Elastic Landing Gear Set
- 1x Complete Screw Set
- 3x Servo Linkage Rods with Ball Links
- 3x Metal Gear Servos
- Metal mounting rod and connectors
- 2x rubber shocks and hardware supplied by Wow Hobbies
-2x extra nuts and bolts set supplied by Wow Hobbies
( Please be Noted: 3 Metal Gear Servos are included in this package)
Additional metal gear servos can be purchased at
Instruction Manual for NEW Spider Elastic Landing Gear
Instruction Manual for Advanced 3-axises FB Camera Mount