This the ALPROV3WOW with 85 degree panning and it's fully assembled ready to fly with outstanding stability, smooth movement and ultra flexible angles for Quads, Hexa and Octocopters.
For ALPROV3WOW demo please click on the following link.
With great precision and generous upgrades, the most updated ALPROV3WOW is by far the best selling gimbal in the popular Alware Pro Series which includes previous models such as the ALPRO3CMV2 & ALPRO3CMV3. Specifically designed for professional aerial videography and photography using Canon T3i, T4i, Nikon D3100, D5100, D90, D7000, Sony Nex 5N, Nex 7, Panasonic GX series, Go Pro Hero 1/2 and other similar size cameras. This exceptional camera mount can be operated by an RC pilot or by a dedicated camera operator using 2-3 channels to tilt, roll and pan. Users can also use the flight controller/gyro on their existing muti-rotor or helicopter to automatically compensate and stabilized the gimbal. Located center and below the aircraft, integration will lower the aircraft's center of gravity which provides a more stable aerial platform for filming or FPV applications.
Alware Pro Series Camera Mounts are structured to carry small to medium sized cameras with great efficiency. Each axis is aligned for proper camera CG. By using a specific slot on the camera mounting plate, the operators can adapt a variety of cameras and lenses without throwing off the tilt axis CG. Alware Pro Series Camera Mount utilizes precision CNC technology for light weight fiber glass frame and durable gears. Only high strength metal alloy shafts, light weight aluminum post and steel hardware are used to integrate a super rigid structure without compromise. For smooth action, double ball bearings are implemented on each joints, Alware Pro V3 Camera Mount will be one of the best and professional Camera Mount for Turbo Ace X830 (special shock mount adapter is recommended), GAUI 330X (power upgrade is required), GAUI 500X, Alware Spider 500, DJI F450/ 550 Multicopters and other 450-500 size Helicopters. The ALPROV3WOW is pre-assembled by qualified technicians. To prevent shipping damage, only the skids and a few flange bearing bolts are dismounted or loosened.
Alware ALPROV3WOW Camera Mount has the capacity to carry cameras and DV cameras with dimensions up to 133mm*125mm (Width*Height) which include GoPro, 1080P HD Camcorder, Sony DCR-SX65 Camera, Sony AS3 and etc.
ALPROV3WOW STANDARD PRO SERIES FEATURES
* CNC main shaft metal mount.
* Operate with customized CNC fiber glass gears to improve ratio for all axises which provide wider range of angles.
* Larger dimensions to hold bigger professional cameras (max. size 133*125mm(wide*height)).
* Pan-axis can be eliminated for better stability. ily if necessary to reduce the total weight.
* Wider range of angles for all 3 Axises.
* Strengthened Landing Gear with a collapsible design
* Reversible front & back skid tips to accommodate wider angle lenses.
* Zero tolerance on the Roll mechanism design.
* Compatible to GAUI 500X, Alware Spider 500 as well as DJI F425/550 Multicopters.
* Mounting options for TurboAce X830 & X88
ALPROV3WOW EXCLUSIVE FEATURES UPGRADED BY WOW HOBBIES TECHNICIANS (not available on the ALPRO3CMV2 & ALPRO3CMV3)
* 100% CNC Manufactured Hex Aluminum Rods and Posts with matching Metal Bolts for better durability and a more consistent professional appearance.
* Japanese NSK Flange Bearings instead of standard generic bearings. This upgrade is critical in providing a persistently smooth, stable and precise movement for the lower half of the gimbal.
* Multiple star lock washers for critical rotation wheel which are frequently shaken loose from multi-rotor vibration.
* Strengthened Inner rotation wheel with no slots. Unlike the wider slotted outer circle frame, only a narrower but sold inner circle frame has enough strength to stabilize the weight of a camera.
- Cutting Edge Design with Premium Materials.
- Controlled by 2-3 channels pan, tilt and roll. the camera with fiber glass precise gears and high tolerance metal shafts.
- Flexible Mounting Option: User can choose to mount this gimbal for the full 3-axis operations (pan, tilt & roll) or for a more stable 2-axis operations (tilt & roll) used in adverse flying conditions.
- Driven by 3 x ALware MD260 Metal Digital 260 Degree Servos (Pan Range: 0-85°, Tilt Range: 0-90°, Roll Range: 0-45°) with powerful wide angle capabilities that is especially suited for camera mounts.
- Double Ball Bearings implementation for outstanding precision on all joints.
- Unique Fiber Glass Gears increase performance and optimizes the range of angles for all axises.
- Stay True Metal Alloy Shaft for better resistance to ware and minor crashes.
- 2D (X & Y Axises) Spirit Levels included on camera mounting bracket so it's easy set the levels.
- Premium Fiber Glass Plates & CNC Aluminum Components for a solid but light weight comfiguration.
- Precise CNC manufacturing process and technology.
- Underslung Mounting Design lowers aircraft CG for improved flight stability.
- Generous Camera Mounting Dimensions (Max. camera width = 133mm & height = 125mm)
- Also suitable for 450-500 size Helicopters.
- Pre-assembled and tested by qualified technicians. It's only takes 5-10 minutes to remount the skids and tighten a few bolts and it's ready to go.
Control Axis: 2-3 Axis Camera Mount with pan (can be disabled), tilt and roll.
Camera Mounting: Bottom mounting plate with multiple slots for different cameras
Material: Flash, light and strong fiber glass plates, Unique CNC Fiber Glass Spur Gears
CNC Aluminum Rods and Bolts; Premium aluminum posts and matching bolts.
Bearing type: Japanese Flange Bearings
Main Shaft Mount: CNC Anodized Metal Mounts
Color: Black fiber plates; Silver anodize Aluminum parts.
Dimension of portable camera: Max. 133mm*125mm (Width*Height)
Payload Capability: The camera mount can take up to 800g (User also have to take into consideration the payload limitation of your aircraft.)
Operate Servo size: Standard small size servos e.g. ALware MD260, Align DS410, SAVO SH-0261 etc.
Optional Gyro Stabilization for Camera Mount: User can optionally use the helicopter's flight controller or gyro to automatically compensate for the tilt & roll axis. The pan axis is usually not automatically compensated by the helicopter's gyro
Camera Mount Weight: ~480g (3-Axis Mode), 400g (2-Axis Mode) (Including Metal Gear Digital Servos)
Max. Height: ~281mm
Max. Length: ~296mm
Max. Wide: ~275mm
Pan Range: 0-85°
Tilt Range: 0-90°
Roll Range: 0-45°
ALPROV3WOW PACKAGE INCLUDES
- 1x Alware ALPROV3WOW Camera Mount Pre-assembled (Due to shipping requirements, you will need to spend about 3 minutes to re-mount the landing skid and tighten a few bolts.) - 1x Collapsible Landing Gears - 2x Spirit Levels - 3x ALware MD260 Metal Gear Digital Servo 260 Degree
(Pan Range: 0-85°, Tilt Range: 0-90°, Roll Range: 0-45°) - 1x Mounting Frame Set for DJI F450/550 Multicopters - 1x High Quality 1/4 x 13mm Camera Screw (Note: Gyro, aircraft and camera are not included.)
Download Instruction Manual