CB100 Turbo Double Brushless Walkera CB100 & WK2603:RX2436,Turbo Ace 51416 BL & 2.9g BL,Carbon Tail,3 Batteries,Extra Blades & Tail Rotor
Price: $289.95 Now Shipping
Out of stock
Part Number: PW-CB100-2.9G-51416-2603++
CB100 METAL HEAD FP HELICOPTER WITH UPGRADED WK2603 TRANSMITTER
UPGRADED WK2603 TRANSMITTER FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
* Compatible to both FP(4) & CP(6) Channel Helicopters so you don't have to purchase another transmitter when you purchase a CP helicopter.
* Select adjustments and switches listed below may be applicable to FP or CP helicopters.
* Pitch & Pitch Servo Travel Rate Adjustments
* Gyro Sensitivity & Rudder Mixing Adjustments
* Dual Servo Travel Rate Switch (ELEV/AILE/RUDD)
* Throttle Limited Height Switch (Throttle Curve Limits)
* Normal & Stunt Flight Mode Switch
Setup and tuning costs are included.
With the higher head speed and added power of this upgraded heli, fine tuning, balancing and special setups are required and will be completed by our technician.
Price reflects and includes special handling of this helicopter. Includes QA and balancing-About 35% of the CB100 shipped from Walkera are off-balanced!. Wow Hobbies' technicians check and balance each rotor head with special tools before shipping it to you.
Some of the symptoms you may experience with off-balanced rotor head on the CB100 are:
1. Difficulty in controlling the helicopter even when the helicopter is designed with auto stabilizer.
2. Tail wag that can not be corrected by changing the gyro gain.
3. Shaking of the head assembly and the entire helicopter at high speed.
This a premium combo package includes 3 batteries and double CB100 brushless metal helicopter w/ Turbo Ace 51416 (HP05) brushlees motor that is much more powerful and lighter than the Walkera standard brushless motor and 2.9g brushless tail motor with feather weight carbon tail stand/holder.
Note that 220 volt version of this combo is available, just order this item and email me after you've checked out so I can change the charger to 220V. The only difference between 110V and 220V versions is the charger.
Here are the reasons why Wow Hobbies is the best value for your helicopter(s) purchase.
1. All helicopters are tested at our warehouse in Shenzhen, China before air shipment to California USA. The factory QA transparent label outside the box is opened at this checkpoint.
2. All helicopters are re-tested at our warehouse in California. An actual hover test is performed, gyro is checked during flight in normal and stunt mode and a visual inspection of the helicopter is conducted. A green QA label is affixed at this checkpoint. Also a battery installation instruction that has been ignored by Walkera has been affixed to ensure a trouble-free setup.
3. Finally a no DOA (Dead on arrival) guarantee by Wow Hobbies which protects you from shipping damages.
1) Tail Brushless Speed controller : WK-WST-10A-LT
2) Main Brushless Speed controller : WK-WST-10A-L2
3) All-up Weight: 66g (Battery included)
4) Tail Rotor Diameter: 48 mm
5) Main Rotor Diameter: 202 mm
6) Overall Length: 216 mm
7) Tail Motor : 2.9g Brushless With Special Clamp Design
8) Main Motor : Turbo Ace 51416 (HP05) with 16T pinion installed
9) Receiver: 4-in-1 RX2406C
10) Gyro: Built-in
11) Battery: 3.7V 500mAh Li-Po
12) Transmitter: WK2403 is included with throttle limit switch & dial and servo travel switch.
13) Servo: WK-03- 2 weight 3.18g ; speed 0.12sec/60o(3.0~4.5V);torque 0.12kgf.cm(3.0~4.5V) ; dimension 19.2*8.3*19.7mm
14). Carbon tail stand and holder
1) Mini size and Fine appearance, striking personality.
2) CNC-cut rotor head features durability and stability.
3) New 2.4G technology with the functions of automatic identification, precise code pairing and strong anti-jamming.
4) The drive offered by twin brushless motors is smooth and powerful, the flight time will be up to 9 to 10 minutes at 3.7V 500mAh LiPo battery pack, depending on your flight mode.